This is a machine designed to print a pattern or graphic using vacuumed and heat on a verity material such as a mobile cover, mugs, Metal sheets, Rocks and Tiles. It is the application of heat and pressure for a predetermined period of time. The pattern is printed using sublimation ink on sublimation paper that allows the pattern to be changed. Using this technology, you can get very effective designs and great outputs.
Specification of this machine
|Type||Vacuum Heat Press Machine|
|Usage||Phone case, Mug, Glass Crystal, Rock, Metal, Plate|
To print the material, we need an Inkjet printer, Sublimation Paper, Sublimation material or the necessary material, Sublimation Ink set, heat tape, heat glows and the 3D machine.
Step by step guide to print the material:
|Quality of the output||High Quality|
|Advantages||· Multifunctioning machine
· No need to go for the other machines.
· Budget friendly.
· 3D Facility.
· User Friendly.
· Easy to carry.
· Excellent quality of the output.
· 12 mugs at a time
|Disadvantages||· Unable to print fabric material.
· It takes the same amount of current to pint a mug and at the same time to print 12 mugs.
· 3 Phase power circuit need for this machine and will not compromise with single-phase circuit.
|Package||Guide Book, Power Code, 2 mug clamps , 1 Bottle clamps, Air horse, 4 Sample materials and the machine.|
|Company Support||· One-year warranty period.
· Training session.
· Quickly identify the technical issue and do the needful.
· Best budget friendly price ranges.