A heated roll laminator uses heated rollers to melt glue extruded onto lamination film. This film is in turn applied to a substrate such as paper or card using pressure rollers. The primary purpose of laminating with such a machine is to embellish or protect printed documents or images. Heated roll laminators can vary in size from office based pouch laminators to industrial-sized machines. Such industrial machines are primarily used for high quantity/quality output by printers or print finishers.
Why Do Customers Choose Softnet
- Sri Lanka No 1 and biggest sublimation products machinery supplier.
- Professional service with more than 18 years of export experience.
- Fast reply-all the inquiries.
- Islandwide delivery service.
- Specialized customer service, understand the product at any time.
- Best warranty period.
- Introduction and technical support free.
There are no reviews yet.